Alkacon OCEE 13
Alkacon OCEE 13 for OpenCms 13 fixes a number of issues that have been detected in Alkacon OCEE 12 and improves the licensing mechanism.
Alkacon OCEE features a license key mechanism that allows to share the license key on several servers in a cloud installation.
Features of Alkacon OCEE 13
- Cluster: Added cluster support for the log file.
- Accelerator: Improved performance of property caching.
- Replication: Improved user backwards synchronization to also replicate changed users to other slave servers.
- Replication: Fixed issue with full replication deleted relations pointing to the replicated resources.
- LDAP: Fixed issue where an LDAP user could still log in with their old password after a password change in the LDAP directory.
- LDAP: Fixed issue where direct links to the LDAP administration GUI did not work correctly.
- LDAP: Fixed issue where a duplicate of the virtual "Ldap Group" could be created in the database if the LDAP connection failed.
- LDAP: Fixed issue where LDAP connection errors could cause incorrect data to be synchronized instead of just failing.
- Base: Fixed issue with license not working when using an alternative configuration folder.
Current OCEE releases
OCEE 13 for OpenCms 13
OCEE 12* for OpenCms 12
OCEE 11.0.3* for OpenCms 11
OCEE 5.5.4* for OpenCms 10.5 und 10.0
OCEE 4.5.8* for OpenCms 9.5 und 9.0
(*) Indicates an OCEE version for an older OpenCms release that has not been updated.
Alkacon customers that have a valid OCEE subscription can download the new OCEE release for their OpenCms version free of charge.
Please contact us using the link below in order to request the details for the download. You can also send us an email to our OpenCms / OCEE support account.