Alkacon OCEE 11.0.3
Alkacon OCEE 11.0.3 fixes several issues found in OCEE 11.0.2. We recommend all customers to update their OCEE 11 installation to 11.0.3 as soon as possible.
Alkacon OCEE 11 compared to previous versions brings an all new OCEE user interface as well as improved and more secure cluster configuration options. Moreover, OCEE from version 11 features an improved license key mechanisam that allows to share the license key in a cloud installation.
New in Alkacon OCEE 11.0.3
- Accelerator: Improved performance of property caching.
- Replication: Improved user backwards synchronization to also replicate changed users to other slave servers.
- Replication: Fixed issue with full replication deleted relations pointing to the replicated resources.
- LDAP: Fixed issue where an LDAP user could still log in with their old password after a password change in the LDAP directory.
- LDAP: Fixed issue where direct links to the LDAP administration GUI did not work correctly.
- LDAP: Fixed issue where a duplicate of the virtual "Ldap Group" could be created in the database if the LDAP connection failed.
- LDAP: Fixed issue where LDAP connection errors could cause incorrect data to be synchronized instead of just failing.
- Base: Fixed issue with license not working when using an alternative configuration folder.
Alkacon customers that have a valid OCEE subscription can download the new OCEE release for their OpenCms version free of charge.
Please contact us using the link below in order to request the details for the download. You can also send us an email to our OpenCms / OCEE support account.