All our training courses are held "on site" at the customer's office!
The customer has to provide the following equipment:
- A projector with at last 1024 x 768 pixel resolution.
- Whiteboard, Flipchart, Markers and Pencils.
- A Printer where workshop material (slides etc.) can be printed out if required.
- Each participant in the training requires his own computer to work on.
- The recommended system is a PC running Windows. Other systems such as Apple Mac or Linux can also be used.
- Computer hardware with at last 2 GHz CPU and at last 4 GB Ram.
- Write access to hard disk with full Administrator permissions for the installation of OpenCms components is required.
The number of training course participants from the customer should not be larger then 8.
Travel expenses and hotel costs for the Alkacon trainer are always added to the price for the training course.
The material provided for all Alkacon training courses is ready-made and has been used by Alkacon multiple times. It contains proven lessons and exercises. The material is not adjusted to the customers’ specific project or requirements.
All Alkacon OpenCms training courses are held in English (or optional in German) language. Our trainers are fluent but not native in speaking English. All course material and documentation is written in English. The material of the selected course will be handed to the customer after the course as PDF file for later studying.