This is the updated version 1.3.1 of the OAMP Webform Module, a mere compatibility release that works with OpenCms 7.5.0. Key features of this module are:
- Create webforms by mouse clicks and simple keyboard input. A webform is a structured XML content which offers a comfortable user interface.
- Complete configuration of a webform is done in one file.
- Input fields, their labels, default values and options are freely configurable.
- For each input field it is possible to pick from several different field types: Text input, Text area, Table, Checkbox, Privacy Checkbox (a checkbox with a popup link to a privacy statement), Radio buttons, Hidden fields, File upload fields, Email Field, Table Field and Empty field and more...
- For each input field it is possible to define a default value, control if it is mandatory, define a regular expression for validation and an error message to be shown in case validation was not successful.
- To avoid misuse of your webforms (e.g. in order to spread spam to forums or guestbooks) a CAPTCHA field may be configured that verifies that a human being is filling out the form. Image based captchas and word based math captchas (maptchas) are supported.
- The collected data of a submission may be sent to a configurable email account and / or stored in the OpenCms database in separate exclusive tables.
- Works with Oracle and mysql.
- Webforms and the collected data may be managed via an OpenCms Workplace tool.
- CSV - Export via frontend and workplace tool.
Changes in Version 1.3.1:
- Compatibility with OpenCms 7.5.0.
New features in Version 1.3.0:
- New math captcha (maptcha) for verfication of human beings filling out the form.
- Fixed issues with CmsEmptyField stored to database.
- UUID and webform path are stored in DB now.
- Fixed issue with CVS - export button not working in the workplace list for Internet Explorer.
- Added new middle text that is shown after the form data and before the submit button.
- Alternative tool location in the workplace, visibility of tool configurable by module parameter "usergroup".
- Time format of exported csv data may be controlled by module parameter "export.timeformat".
- CSS class attributes are generated form-specific via the new "Style" configuration option.
- Added module parameter "export.lineseparator" for configuration of the line break in exported CSV: Values are "windows" or "unix".
The Webform Module is part of the Alkacon OpenCms Add-On Module Package (OAMP).
Please note: To use the Alkacon OAMP webform module version 1.3.1, you need at least OpenCms version 7.5.0. The module is not compatible with older OpenCms versions. If you are running OpenCms 7.0.4 or 7.0.5 you need version 1.3.0 available at http://www.alkacon.com/downloads/alkacon/Alkacon_OAMP_Webform_1.3.0.zip