This is the updated version 1.2 of the OAMP Webform Module, now with support for tables. With this module it is possible to create highly configurable online input forms using OpenCms structured XML contents. It provides the following features:
- Create webforms by mouse clicks and simple keyboard input. A webform is a structured XML content which offers a comfortable user interface.
- Complete configuration of a webform is done in one file.
- Input fields, their labels, default values and options are freely configurable.
- For each input field it is possible to pick from several different field types: Text input, Text area, Table, Checkbox, Privacy Checkbox (a checkbox with a popup link to a privacy statement), Radio buttons, Hidden fields, File upload fields, Email Field and Empty field and more...
- For each input field it is possible to define a default value, control if it is mandatory, define a regular expression for validation and an error message to be shown in case validation was not successful.
- To avoid misuse of your webforms (e.g. in order to spread spam to forums or guestbooks) a CAPTCHA field may be configured. This is an image containing distorted text that has to be entered in a text input to verify that a human is filling out the form.
- The collected data of a submission may be sent to a configurable email account and / or stored in the OpenCms database in separate exclusive tables.
New features in Version 1.2:
- Added a new input field type for table data.
- Added a new administration tool for the Workplace to edit / remove webform database entries.
- Added word based captchas in english and german.
- Added support for the Oracle DB.
The Webform Module is part of the Alkacon OpenCms Add-On Module Package (OAMP).
Please note: To use the Alkacon OAMP webform module version 1.2, you need at least OpenCms version 7.0.4. The module is not compatible with older OpenCms versions.