Updated version 1.1 of the OAMP webform module. With this module it is possible to create highly configurable online input forms using OpenCms structured XML contents. It provides the following features:
- Create Webforms by mouse clicks and simple keyboard input. A Webform is a structured XML content which offers a comfortable user interface.
- Complete configuration of a Webform is done in one file.
- Input fields, their labels, default values and options are freely configurable.
- For each input field it is possible to pick from 9 different field types: Text input, Text area, Checkbox, Privacy Checkbox (a checkbox with a popup link to a privacy statement), Radio buttons, Hidden fields, File upload fields, Email Field and Empty field.
- For each input field it is possible to define a default value, control if it is mandatory, define a regular expression for validation and an error message to be shown in case validation was not successful.
- To avoid that spiders use your Webforms (e.g. in order to spread spam to forums or guestbooks) a CAPTCHA field may be configured. This is an image containing distorted text that has to be entered in a text input to verify that a human is filling out the form.
- The collected data of a submission may be sent to a configurable email account and / or stored in the OpenCms database in separate exclusive tables.
New features in Version 1.1:
- New 'dynamic' field type added for customized field value generation.
- 'Database labels' introduced to better maintain the data in the database, use 'label|dblabel' notation in field name.
- New macros with 'database labels' available in the check page, email, confirmation email and confirmation text.
- New improved API to access the form data from the database, see CmsFormDataBaseAccess class.
- Improved CSV Report, including now form path and form submission date.
The Webform Module is part of the Alkacon OpenCms Add-On Module Package (OAMP).
Please note: To use the Alkacon OAMP Webform module version 1.1, you need at least OpenCms version 7.0.4. The module is not compatible with older OpenCms versions.